By 2020 customer experience is expected to overtake both price and product as a key brand differentiator*. 76% of UK consumers felt that having a positive customer experience with a company is more important than the product itselfˆ.
Missed our morning briefing? Want to see how the latest AI technology can give you a competitive edge through improved marketing ROI, better sales focus and predictive analytics? Register for our February event, Powering business with AI for Sales, Marketing and Service, or fill out the form on the right to request the November content.
Attendees to this popular event saw how Sales and Marketing teams can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) and the power of AI to drive more profitable relationships through actionable insights with topics including:
- Driving value from data to serve customers better
- Breaking down data silos to get a complete view of customers
- Data driven personalisation to build real dialogues and 121 conversations at scale, providing engaging customer experiences for every customer and prospect
- Uncovering predictive insights and analytics that inform decision making, power your business and drive growth
- Discovering the secrets that already exist in data and learning how to act on them
- Using predictive insights and analytics to predict who is ready to buy, what to offer customers when, and what deals have the highest propensity to close
- Gaining deep knowledge and understanding of customers to build omni-channel approaches and deliver seamless customer experiences
Request the content from the Dynamics 365 AI event
We showed attendees how to enable predictive insights and instigate real dialogues with customers through data driven personalisation. Talk to us or fill out the form if you want to see how your business can uncover the secrets of who is ready to buy and what deals have a high propensity to close.
Today, data is every company’s most valuable asset. However, most struggle to achieve a complete view, unable to connect silos both internal and external. This is the first challenge that organisations must overcome if they are to extract more value from their data.
You may have been collecting data for years, but not knowing what to do with it or how to use it to your advantage. Artificial Intelligence and customer engagement technology from Microsoft now exist, allowing the most forward thinking companies to spot trends, identify customer buying signals, predict outcomes and scenarios, provide exceptional customer experiences, and ultimately grow revenues significantly.
“AI promises to be the most disruptive class of technologies during the next 10 years” – John David Lovelock, Research VP at Gartner.
Request the content from this event today to see how you can unleash the power of your data. Find out how you can win at customer engagement by talking to us about Dynamics 365 AI.