The Xpedition Briefing App
Whether meeting virtually or in-person, being equipped with the most relevant, up-to-date information is important for all professionals, no matter what industry you work in.
The Xpedition Briefing App has been created to provide users with a comprehensive overview of everything they need to know about clients, the company, recent conversations and engagements, and any other vital intelligence that will prepare them for the meeting ahead.
The app removes the need for users to have to manually source and collate the information they need from disparate systems, dramatically increasing efficiency and productivity.
Connect data from multiple data sources with the Power Platform and Teams
Today, much of an organisations success relies on the ability to accurately capture, analyse and act on the valuable data spread throughout the organisation.
For meetings, important client and account data may be spread across various data sources, whether that be Dynamics 365 or other CRM platforms, Excel, SharePoint, LinkedIn and other applications.
By making use of the Microsoft Power Platform, the Briefing App takes advantage of Power Apps and Power Automate to collate and present everything users need to know in advance of a meeting, without having to manually search for every piece of intelligence themselves, saving time, money and resources.
What’s more, The Briefing App also takes advantage of Microsoft Teams, a leading unified communication and virtual collaboration platform that integrates with Microsoft 365 and the Power Platform to ensure you and your team never miss a thing.
Key Features and Functions of the Briefing App
- Developed on the Microsoft Power Platform for increased efficiency and transparency
- Users receive an alert in Microsoft Teams at a pre-determined time before the meeting
- Displays summary of appointment record and other key data
- Links in summary allow user to click through to access further info about the meeting
- Access the Briefing Note which collates information from multiple, disparate data sources
- Takes advantage of Power Automate, providing access to over 350 out-of-the-box connectors
- Fully customisable to meet your specific requirements
- Multiple templates can be used to accommodate different meetings
Take advantage of access to hundreds of connectors.
By taking advantage of Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate to generate the note, users can connect to over three hundred and fifty out of the box connectors from a multitude of data sources.
Connectors include Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, CRM systems such as Dynamics or Salesforce, specialist finance applications, and hundreds of other applications, services, and databases.
If there isn’t a connector available to suit your needs, Xpedition’s team of experts will be able to design and build one to meet your specific requirements.