Dynamics 365 Consultant
Xpedition are looking for a Consultant to join our growing Customer Engagement team. The main aspects of the role are understanding customer’s requirements and designing Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement software to meet them. Strong consultancy skills are a key requirement as the role will at times be client facing and the successful candidate will also be required to be involved in client workshops, training and implementation.
Our consultants bring deep expertise, business experience and relevant industry knowledge to every project. Using our proven methodologies, they explore and establish business goals, question and challenge existing processes and design and deliver transformational solutions that drive businesses forward.
Xpedition staff constantly seek ways to deliver customer engagement solutions more effectively, to bring genuine business benefit to clients and are prepared to take ownership for tasks and for the quality of the work they produce.
This is a permanent, client-facing, consulting role for someone able to design and configure relevant business solutions based on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. The role will demand the ability to run design workshops, prepare design documentation, configure the application and have a good understanding of the underlying data structure.
The role would suit an individual with an IT, consulting or business analysis background in CRM technologies, looking to move into the highly exciting Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner channel.
- Working with clients to analyse, define and specify customer requirements
- The production of high-quality documentation for assigned projects
- Implement and configure Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement according to business needs and using the application toolkits and associated products, such as SCRIBE
- Effective communication to clients, Xpedition Project Manager and Xpedition Head of Consulting
- Impactful solutions, successful projects and satisfied clients. The applicant must be able to professionally represent Xpedition in client-facing situations and be an excellent communicator
- Degree, preferably in an IT or business related subject, or equivalent relevant experience
- The applicant should have commercial experience working with CRM or related technologies and, ideally, in a consulting environment. Preference will be given to candidates with a strong track-record in Dynamics Customer Engagement solutions
- An understanding of the technical aspects of database applications. Experience in report-writing or an appreciation of legacy data take-on considerations will be accepted as evidence of this
Knowledge & Skills
- Candidates will only be selected who are able to evidence their diligence, tenacity and professionalism in completing complex activities effectively.
- Ability to create detailed design specifications
- Highly competent in the preparation of business communications, including specifications, emails, quotations, proposals and reports
- Appreciation of business forces, deadlines and client requirements
- This is a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement consulting role; applicants with a range of skills and with a technical, consulting, development or business analysis background will be preferred
- A working knowledge of the following technologies will be desirable:
- Consulting experience in other technologies or CRM applications will be preferred
- Microsoft SQL Server Database, Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services will be considered
- Writing test scripts, executing tests
- Experience of delivering training to users
- The role will be based from our offices in London, but with significant time spent on client site and the requirement to travel and spend the occasional night away from home.
- On occasion some international travel may be required
- Candidate will have clean United Kingdom driving licence