Dynamics 365 Developer
Our consultants bring deep expertise, business experience and relevant industry knowledge to every project. Using our proven methodologies, they explore and establish business goals, question and challenge existing processes and design and deliver transformational solutions that drive businesses forward.
Xpedition staff constantly seek ways to deliver customer engagement solutions more effectively, to bring genuine business benefit to clients and are prepared to take ownership for tasks and for the quality of the work they produce.
This is a permanent role for a highly skilled developer with excellent development skills. You will have demonstrable experience of developing, and delivering Dynamics 365 solutions according to clients’ business requirements, including in an agile environment where requirements are driven by user stories in a DevOps product backlog.
With excellent programming skills in c#.net & asp.net as a given and solid SQL Server backend knowledge, ideally you will have a number of years’ experience working with Dynamics 365 both technically and commercially from version v4 through to Dynamics 365 in a consulting environment.
- Using Microsoft’s .NET development tools to develop bespoke applications to extend and enhance Dynamics 365, including, plug-ins, web-services, custom applications, LogicApps, etc
- Configuring Dynamics 365 customer engagement using the standard toolkit
- Using the technology stack surrounding Dynamics 365 (SharePoint, SSRS, Portal Technologies, Azure) to further enhance client solutions
- Design, architect and create complex and multi-threaded integrations between Dynamics 365 and other applications
- Architect solutions to meet business requirements
- Performance prediction and tuning
- System deployment
- Provide technical expertise and development support to the project managers and other project stakeholders
- Keep informed of the latest technologies and advising colleagues of developments
- Impactful solutions, successful projects and satisfied clients
- Degree, preferably in an IT or business related subject, or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience of designing and developing web applications, web services and .net applications
- Demonstrable experience of designing integration solutions
- Experience of working successfully to deadlines
- Appreciation of business forces, deadlines and client requirements
- The desire to gain additional experience in other product areas
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and interface with business and technology partners
- Experience of internal testing and QA processes
Knowledge & Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement development experience (on premise or online)
- Microsoft Development Tools Visual Studio. Web Technologies & Languages (C#, .Net)
- Team Foundation Server / VSTS / Azure DevOps / Dynamics 365 Development Tools
- Experience of relevant portal technologies, such as Sitefinity, Kendo and Bootstrap would be deemed highly desirable
- Knowledge of other Microsoft technologies such as HTML5 and SharePoint
- Experience of LINQ or fetchXML
- Integration technologies, such as BizTalk, Scribe, or SSIS
- Microsoft SQL Server technologies including Reporting Services,
- Knowledge of Dynamics add on solutions will be a distinct advantage
- Portal Technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud based technologies including windows Azure
- The role will be based from our offices in London, but with significant time spent on client site and the requirement to travel and spend the occasional night away from home.
- On occasion some international travel may be required
- Candidate will have clean United Kingdom driving licence