Dynamics 365 Graduate Support Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for digital technology to develop their existing skills and knowledge and build a career within one of the largest dedicated Microsoft Dynamics consulting practices in the UK today.
What we offer
- As a graduate you will work as part of the support team troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and delivering consistently high quality customer service. You will develop skills, knowledge and experience via on the job training and external training courses.
- Microsoft Certification within a year.
- Working at our Worship Street offices in the heart of London’s Tech City (Silicon Roundabout). Due to COVID restrictions remote working is also in place.
- In addition to all this you will also have the opportunity to shadow one of our consultants and assist them on one of their numerous exciting projects during this time with a view to a potential move into our consultancy team as a Junior Consultant within 24 months.
What we are looking for
- 2.1 degree (achieved or predicted). Preference for IT / business degrees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work unassisted
- Competitive annual salary including twice yearly bonus based on performance
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance and contributory pension after 3 months