Dynamics 365 Graduate Support Consultant
Xpedition are looking for a Graduate Support Consultant to join our growing team. The main aspects of the role involves working directly with customers, colleagues and various other stakeholders to investigate, test and develop solutions to resolve client issues. Strong communication skills are a key requirement of this role and a background in IT, Computer Science or Customer Service would be advantageous
As a graduate you will work as part of the support team and be fully trained to deliver consistently high quality customer service. You will develop skills, knowledge and experience via on the job training and external training courses, and will work towards a qualification which is recognised throughout the IT industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for IT to develop their existing skills and knowledge and build a career within one of the largest dedicated Microsoft Dynamics 365 practices in the UK today.
There is also the opportunity, in the longer term, to move into a consultancy role.
- Be the first point of contact with our clients
- Log, diagnose and resolve client support calls via email, phone and portal
- Document problem descriptions and resolutions in the helpdesk system for each case
- Work with customers, colleagues and Microsoft and third party vendors to investigate, test and develop solutions to resolve client issues
- Communicate the status of issues to clients and to the CRM team management
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to management
- Diagnosing and resolving client support issues
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science – sandwich degree with a six-month to one-year industry placement would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate will have some previous work experience, preferably in an IT or customer service environment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good experience with Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with Windows O/S and knowledge of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system would be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Enjoys team work
- Able to commute reliably to Watford or Worship Street, London location.