Dynamics 365 Junior Consultant
Xpedition is looking for a Dynamics 365 Junior Consultant to join our growing team. The main aspects of the role are understanding the customer’s requirements and designing D365 software to meet them. This is a permanent, Junior Consultant role for someone able to assist the project teams by offering on-site administrative support. The role would suit an IT or business studies graduate looking to build a career as a business applications consultant.
Our consultants bring deep expertise, business experience and relevant industry
knowledge to every project. Using our proven methodologies, they explore and
establish business goals, question and challenge existing processes and design and
deliver transformational solutions that drive businesses forward.
Xpedition staff constantly seek ways to deliver customer engagement solutions more
effectively, to bring genuine business benefit to clients and are prepared to take
ownership for tasks and for the quality of the work they produce.
This is a permanent, Junior Consultant role for someone able to assist the project
teams by offering on-site administrative support.
The role would suit an IT or business studies graduate looking to build a career as a
business applications consultant.
- Updating project control tools used in Agile projects to manage workload and
- Checking statuses and following up with the team to ensure consistency in how the tool is used and reported from.
- Moving User Stories between sprints and updating with remaining estimates to complete
- Checking that User Stories are completed in a consistent way.
- Following up on bugs.
- Checking bugs and assigning to the team.
- Updating bugs correctly to enable accurate Root Cause Analysis to be prepared.
- Creating Dashboards and queries to ensure items are not overlooked.
- Creating and maintaining a timesheet for each member of the project team per day per sprint by User Story.
- Consolidating this by work category and by sprint.
- Preparing spreadsheets and reports for sprint planning.
- Maintaining the Resource Forecast Spreadsheet for the project team – holidays
- Assisting with any other tasks where needed – there will be many ad-hoc tasks
– updating client with team changes etc.
- Provide management reporting to the Xpedition governance teams.
- Following training, work with other members of the project team to conduct
peer reviews & testing user stories within the development team.
- That relevant information is collected and completed in line with the natural
project milestones of sprints and invoicing.
- Degree, preferably in an IT or business related subject, or equivalent relevant
- Commercial experience working on IT projects, preferably in the domain of
PMO or project office would be advantageous.
- Experience of project management tools such as Azure DevOps would also be
a significant advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good experience of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- An understanding of the technical aspects of database applications.
- The role will involve significant time spent on client site in Swindon. A
minimum of 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday) will be required for the first
- There is a requirement to travel and spend nights away from home.
- Candidate will have a clean United Kingdom driving licence.
- Accountable to the assigned Project Manager, you will work closely with the
on-site project team.
- The Junior Consultant will be expected to embody the Xpedition core values of
responsibility, agility, innovation, drive, tenacity and enabling the success of