Dynamics 365 Senior Consultant
Xpedition are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our growing team. The main aspects of the role are understanding customer’s requirements and designing D365 or Dynamics NAV software to meet them. Strong consultancy skills are a key requirement as the role will at times be client facing and the successful candidate will also be required to be involved in client workshops, training and implementation.
Our consultants bring deep expertise, business experience and relevant industry knowledge to every project. Using our proven methodologies, they explore and establish business goals, question and challenge existing processes and design and deliver transformational solutions that drive businesses forward.
Xpedition staff constantly seek ways to deliver financial management and ERP more effectively, to bring genuine business benefit to clients and are prepared to take ownership for tasks and for the quality of the work they produce.
This is a permanent, client-facing, consulting role for someone able to design and configure relevant business solutions based on Dynamics 365 Business Central. The role will demand the ability to run design workshops, prepare design documentation, configure the application and have a good understanding of the underlying data structure.
The main aspects of the role are understanding customer’s requirements and designing Business Central or Dynamics NAV software to meet them. Strong consultancy skills are a key requirement as the role will at times be client facing and the successful candidate will also be required to be involved in client workshops, training and implementation.
The position of Senior Consultant is a key role in delivery of the solution to the customer. Responsibilities include: analysing customer requirements; conducting client workshops; documenting customer requirements and implementing Business Central/NAV on clients’ sites and ongoing customer training and support.
- Impactful solutions, successful projects and satisfied clients.
- Degree, preferably in an IT or business related subject, or equivalent relevant experience
- Candidates should have previous Dynamics NAV consultancy experience up to the latest versions. Good analytical skills with the ability to understand requirements and translate them into functional solutions. Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access etc. are essential. Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as SQL Reporting Services and Jet Reports.
- The candidate will either have a proven track record as a consultant with knowledge of Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV or alternatively other Financials/ERP solutions.
Knowledge & Skills
- A strong understanding of finance will be required.
- Ability to create detailed documentation
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative
- Confident (Previous experience of demonstrating software would be an advantage)
- Experience of working successfully to deadlines
- Highly competent in the preparation of business communications, including specifications, emails, quotations, proposals and reports
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to go the “extra mile”
- Appreciation of business forces, deadlines and client requirements
- Client facing, demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills
- NAV Certified Professional with 5+ years’ experience
- Degree, preferably in an IT related subject, or equivalent relevant experience.
- The role will be based from our offices in London or from home, but with significant time spent on client site and the requirement to travel and spend the occasional night away from home.
- On occasion some international travel may be required
- Candidate will have clean United Kingdom driving licence