Dynamics Business Central Support Consultant
About the job
We are Xpedition, one of the UK’s most innovative and well-established Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultancies. We offer a broad portfolio of expert services to businesses deploying Dynamics 365 cloud solutions. At Xpedition we guide our client’s path to growth, through the implementation of intelligent cloud-based business applications.
As one of the top 3 Business Central partners in the UK today, Xpedition is seeking talented Business Central or NAV Support Consultants to join our fast growing team.
As a Support consultant you will work as part of the Xpedition support team and be the principal port of call for all Business Central and NAV queries. You will oversee the raising and resolving of cases and liaise with other Xpedition team members to ensure customers receive excellent customer care.
Xpedition operate a flexible environment. The role can accommodate home-based working, or alternatively working out our of London office, our Watford office or on a hybrid basis.
- Be the first point of contact with our clients
- Log, diagnose and resolve client support calls via email, phone and portal
- Document problem descriptions and resolutions in the helpdesk system for each case
- Work with customers, colleagues and Microsoft and third party vendors to investigate, test and develop solutions to resolve client issues
- Communicate the status of issues to clients and to the team
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to management
- Work alongside the senior consultants within the delivery team and aid in the delivery of Business Central projects if the opportunity arises.
- Minimum 5 years of support experience
- Business Central or NAV functional expert
- Strong Financials background
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Enjoys team work