Principal Data Consultant/Team Leader
In your role as a Principal Data Consultant, you will be joining a fast-growing Data and Insight practice that helps businesses to achieve their full potential by driving digital, cloud and business transformation.
Your role will focus on consultancy, helping organisations to understand and use data more effectively. Together with colleagues and stakeholders you will lead, develop, and execute data and insight projects to meet clients’ needs and challenges.
Deliverables will include: maturity assessments, the development of strategies and roadmaps, the development of specific analytical functions, practices and the design and implementation of data-related capabilities such as customer insight hubs and data focused operating models.
You will use your experience in programme and project management, as well as work closely with Data technical and BI teams to ensure effective delivery.
One of the UK’s most innovative and well-established Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultancies, Xpedition offers a broad portfolio of Design, Configuration, Training, Project Management and Integration Services for clients deploying Dynamics 365 based cloud solutions.
At Xpedition, we guide our client’s path to growth, through the implementation of intelligent cloud-based business applications. We help our clients to understand how technology can empower their business in real terms. We deliver real business value through expert consultancy. We are known for our questioning nature and for challenging the status quo. Our experts are passionate about sharing their knowledge, revitalising client experiences and improving operational efficiency.
As part of our growing Data and Insights practice, we will be delivering interesting, challenging, and diverse business intelligence projects for our clients. Enabling our clients with modernisation of their Data practices and utilising the full Azure Data services stack.
- Work with clients to develop a deep understanding of their needs, shape proposals, and deliver in line with agreed contracts
- Lead high value data and insight consulting projects to our clients
- As a team lead, you will also lead delivery teams for projects of all sizes, while offering expertise and guidance across our growing practice
- Manage projects across our offerings for data and insight consultancy, ranging from quick insight delivery and proofs of concept through to strategy and operating model design and implementation of projects
- Manage clients’ expectations by communicating progress to colleagues and clients
- Help to lead the development of new consulting opportunities to new and existing clients and markets.
- Develop new propositions that enable clients to meet future challenges
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Previous experience as a Data Consultant working on large data related programmes
- Track record in delivering data-oriented solutions
- Project/programme management experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience of manipulating and analysing datasets to create insights and value
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain technical insights to a non-technical audience
- Be able to evidence excellent customer facing skills
- The candidate would ideally have easy access to our London offices
- Requirement to travel to client sites and spend the occasional night away from home (some ad hoc international travel may be required)
- Candidate will hold a United Kingdom driving licence
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Life insurance – 3 x basic salary.
- Private healthcare
- Access to EAP programme
- Bonus Scheme