No matter what platform you’re using, Xpedition can help ensure you’re getting the most from your CRM.
Xpedition’s CRM Optimisation service is designed to not only assess if your system is optimised to support your organisation today, but to also identify what impact your CRM performance will have on your business in the future.
In the first instance, we’d love to speak to you to learn more about your CRM system and identify where we might be able to help.
Depending on what CRM system you are using, we might also be able to provide a free, half-day workshop to identify which areas are working optimally and where improvements can be made.
To get started, simply register via the link below and a member of the team will be in contact.
Depending on your CRM system, we may be able to conduct a remote CRM Optimisation review which comprises:
- A technical review by an Xpedition consultant (level of review depends on the version of CRM you are using)
- Depending on your system, an optional survey on users, usage and licences.
Should remote access be available, you will receive a CRM Optimisation report covering:
- Issues: Problems with your CRM that need to be addressed, which could include unsupported configuration and customisations, reliance on deprecated functionality, licence non-compliance.
- Risks: Areas which could develop into more serious problems, such as sub-standard configuration, data quality or security set-up.
- Improvements: How you can get more out of your CRM system, through best practice and/or by using capabilities that you are not currently taking advantage of.
- Recommendations: Where possible, we will provide costed recommendations for addressing issues, risks and improvements found during the CRM Optimisation review.
- Next step actions: This could include arranging a more detailed review and/or meeting to discuss our findings and provide guidance on the options open to you.
Learn more about our CRM Optimisation service
On-demand webinar | What’s included in a CRM Optimisation Review?
Hosted by senior Xpedition consultant Charlie Zerny and Business Manager John Odell, this on-demand webinar highlights the five key areas assessed in a CRM Optimisation review, why they’re crucial for CRM success and how we conduct a remote Optimisation review securely.
"Xpedition proved they could recover our CRM project and get us back on track to deliver the critical business functions we needed"- Hadley Group