The all-in-one financial management solution for charities
Join us at Microsoft in Paddington on 18th March to meet the experts and learn how Dynamics 365 can meet your cost saving and financial management objectives.
Whether you’re looking to reduce admin costs, streamline workflows or improve efficiency, having the latest cloud-based financial management solution can help future proof your organisation.
- Discover how other charities are modernising
- Learn about new innovations in Dynamics 365 for financial management
- Find out how to automate processes, improve reporting and add value to your entire organisation
- See Dynamics 365 in action
- Understand how to implement Dynamics 365 for success
- Meet the experts and network with industry peers
PLUS, all attendees will also receive a free half-day Dynamics 365 Discovery workshop for their organisation.*
Who should attend?
Finance and Operations leaders who want to modernise and scale up their organisation.
Your event experts include:
- Guest Speaker, Microsoft
- Adam Hamlington – Business Solutions Consultant, Xpedition
- Leading Charity Guest Speaker – To be revealed
Your path to growth
Xpedition are Microsoft Gold Partners and expert at guiding organisations through the implementation of intelligent cloud-based business applications. Xpedition has over 30 years’ experience working with Not-for-Profit and charity sector customers, supporting them through technology innovation to meet their cost saving and financial management objectives.
Date: Wednesday 18th March, 2020
Time: 9:30 – 12:00
Location: Notting Hill Room, Microsoft London, 2 Kingdom Street, W2 6BD
Transport: Nearest stations are London Paddington – mainline and tube