We are excited to announce that Xpedition we will be exhibiting at this years’ Housing Finance Conference and Exhibition. This years’ event will be hosted March 20th and 21st, at the ACC in Liverpool, and will feature 55 conference sessions, 120+ exhibitors and over 12 hours of networking events.
Join us to discover how the role of finance is driving change across the sector, utilising innovative solutions to deliver digital transformation, maximising ROI and providing improved functionality.
Discover housing software solutions with Xpedition
With digital transformation becoming integral to modern business strategy, housing providers are moving away from the traditional housing management systems and choosing Enterprise Resourcing Planning (ERP) systems alongside manageable apps to consolidate all of their silo applications onto one platform. housing software solutions
As many as two thirds of potential customers are outgrowing finance systems that simply don’t do what they need them to do. Using a true cloud ERP will reduce the need for expensive on-premise IT and costly upgrades and can reduce costs very quickly and increase productivity instantaneously.
With an end-to-end view of your organisation, you can benefit from intelligent insights and make informed decisions, based on a system that is compatible for all modern business requirements and will grow with your organisation.
Learn how to future proof your finance department with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- General ledger, receivables, payables, bank reconciliation, electronic payments, purchase orders and much more
- Analysis at multiple levels, e.g. component accounting.
- Full Budgeting & forecasting capability
- Integration with other operational systems such as CRM, tenancy management and customer portals
- Advanced reporting capabilities
- Intuitive Business Intelligence/dash boarding capabilities across multiple data sources
- Digital transformation
- Fully cloud enabled and available on smart devices
- Outlook integration
- Automation for improved and cost effective tenancy management and more effective targeting of investment
- Sales orders and invoicing for any trading activity
- CRM functionality
- Workflow – digitise manual processes
- Document management and OCR
- Employee expenses and human resources
Housing software solutions for your finance team
For those housing associations that are looking to implement progressive change to meet their financial management objectives, we look forward to seeing you at next week’s Housing Finance Conference. In the meantime, for more information on Xpedition’s Not for Profit services or to discuss how we can support your organisation, get in touch today