Session 2: Harnessing personalisation at scale
Join fashion technology experts from Voyado and Xpedition to discover what consumers are asking for as the UK transitions out of lockdown.
Find out how Fashion & Apparel companies are using granular customer insights to develop personalised experiences at scale and become more relevant than ever before.
- The State of Fashion 2021
- How to personalise at scale with marketing automation
- The journey to becoming a customer-centric and data-driven business
- Harnessing real-time data for quicker and more accurate responses to change
- Customer loyalty post-Covid
- Overview of the Voyado and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central all-in-one business management solution
- Advice from subject experts – live Q&A
This session is for you if:
You are a Marketing, Sales or E-commerce leader in the Fashion & Apparel industry with a business challenge related to customer loyalty, retention, data & insights or efficiency of processes.
- Felix Kruth, Director of Product, Voyado
- Mattias Eriksson, VP Strategic Accounts, Voyado
- Phil Bacon, Senior ERP Consultant, Xpedition
Voyado provides retailers with an easy to use, powerful platform that creates customer loyalty which drives increased revenue. Being the leading CRM for retailers in the Nordics, Voyado offers you the most intuitive and cost-effective solution for creating hyper-personalized customer experiences through data, tools, and analytics. In short, we make brands easy to love.
Xpedition is a Microsoft Dynamics Gold partner and trusted provider to the fashion and apparel sector. Their end-to-end fully integrated business management solution, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, includes a range of fashion focused applications and complements the Voyado solution, allowing retailers to strengthen customer loyalty.