Learn how to increase sustainability with the all-in-one business management solution for Fashion
From ready-to-wear to haute couture, sustainability is an increasingly important trend. But in such a competitive market, how does the fashion industry achieve all-round efficiencies and profitability in a highly sustainable way?
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn how an all-in-one business management solution for Fashion is helping organisations become more sustainable. Whether you’re looking to streamline processes, improve stock management or reduce waste, having the latest cloud-based business management applications can help you increase sustainability and achieve a competitive edge.
- See itSuitsFashion in action – the Fashion Wholesale ERP
- Learn how Microsoft cloud-based solutions are transforming fashion businesses
- Find out how to build sustainability while boosting efficiencies, customer loyalty and profitability
- Hear from our panel of experts
- Rembrandt Kuijpers, Managing Partner, itSuitsFashion
- Phil Bacon, Senior Fashion Consultant, Xpedition
- Josh Anglesea, Solutions Architect, Xpedition
Who should register?
Finance, IT and Operations leaders in ambitious Fashion Wholesale businesses
Your path to growth
Xpedition are Microsoft Gold Partners and expert at guiding organisations through the implementation of intelligent cloud-based business applications.
itSuitsFashion – The all-in-one management solution
Based on Microsoft cloud-technology, itSuitsFashion integrates your business data and processes to let you better manage margins and processes efficiently. Designed just for Fashion and Wholesale businesses, it covers stock, production, distribution, purchasing, sales, service, financial management and more. Find out about itSuitsFashion.