As proud sponsors of this year’s Charity Finance Week , we are delighted to be hosting a webinar for charities on Wednesday 7th October 2020.
Is your finance system no longer fit for purpose? Is it costing too much to maintain and preventing you from working efficiently and remotely?
Join us to learn about the next generation, cloud finance solution many charities are migrating to, and how it’s enabling them to deliver increased efficiency, agility and cost-savings for their organisation.
As part of the webinar, we’ll take you through examples of the charities we have worked with that have already chosen to migrate and discuss the reasons why. The session will also cover how your organisation can benefit from this all-in-one financial management solution, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in the cloud.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central benefits:
- Cloud enabled, eliminating costly upgrades
- Accessible from any device, anywhere at anytime
- Comprehensive accounting suite
- Making Tax Digital compliance
- Partial VAT functionality
- Powerful reporting, including SORP
- Improved budgeting and forecasting
- Integration with Microsoft Office and your fundraising system
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have decades of experience helping charities achieve their financial management and cost-saving objectives through the implementation of the intelligent cloud-based solution Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Find out how your charity can realise the benefits other charities are already taking advantage of by registering for our webinar.
Who should attend?
Finance leaders looking to increase efficiencies and cost-savings in their charity.
- Steve Georgiou, Senior Account Manager – Charities, Xpedition
- Adam Hamlington, Business Solutions Consultant, Xpedition