Explore how World Animal Protection is achieving a positive technological transformation with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Charities
Join this webinar to hear from the international non-profit animal welfare organisation World Animal Protection about their experience of moving to the cloud. Discover how
they are now benefitting from an all-in-one financial management solution that is helping them guide their organisation through the pandemic and rebuild for the future.
From reducing admin costs to streamlining workflows and improving efficiency, find out how having the latest cloud-based financial management solution has enabled them to future-proof their organisation.
- Tiffani Burkitt, Head of Finance, World Animal Protection
- Kate Brown, Systems Project Manager, World Animal Protection
- Steve Georgiou, Senior Account Manager – Charities, Xpedition
- Adam Hamlington, Business Solutions Consultant, Xpedition
Watch the on-demand webinar to:
- Find out how World Animal Protection has modernised their financial management
- Learn why they chose to migrate their organisation to the cloud with Xpedition
- Discover the benefits of moving to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance System for Charities
- Understand how you can automate processes, improve reporting and add value to your entire organisation
- See Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance System for Charities in action
About World Animal Protection
World Animal Protection is a global organisation with 14 offices all over the world protecting animals from needless suffering and fighting to create better lives for all animals by reducing the supply of wildlife for commercial purposes and transforming the global food system.
Xpedition are Microsoft Gold Partners and expert at guiding organisations through the implementation of intelligent cloud-based business applications. Xpedition has over 30 years’ experience working with Not-for-Profit and charity sector customers, supporting them through technology innovation to meet their cost-saving and financial management objectives.