Your finance system in the cloud
Are you aware more and more charities are moving their finance system into the cloud? Join our free round table event to discover why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the next generation finance system charities are migrating to:
- Cloud enabled, eliminating costly upgrades
- Accessible from any device, anywhere at anytime
- Out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft Office and PowerBI
- Integration with your fundraising system
This all-in-one financial management solution includes:
- Partial VAT ready
- Making Tax Digital compliant
- Powerful reporting, including SORP
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Fully multi-currency enabled
- Purchase order processing to control spend
- Timesheet management to track projects
- Document management including OCR
Microsoft’s latest Dynamics release provides a tailor-made, all-in-one financial management solution for charities. To discover how these intelligent solutions can empower your charity, register for our round table event today.
Learn how Business Central delivers more than any traditional charity finance system. We will take you through the significance of the Microsoft ecosystem, and how Business Central can unify your business systems to streamline processes and improve efficiency. Coupled with advancements in AI and machine learning, Microsoft’s latest charity business management solution is delivering improvements in ROI and enabling charities to future proof their business systems.
Our Not for Profit team has decades of experience helping charities achieve their goals through the implementation of intelligent solutions – join us this September to start your journey.
“Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allowed IOM3 to move away from outdated technology, and should provide more enhanced functionality at a lower price point – all on the Microsoft Cloud. This is exactly what the organisation needed!’’– Jeremy Yeates, Financial Controller. IOM3