One of the critical challenges facing Professional Services companies is lack of visibility and control of their projects and financials – most use separate systems for each. So how can organisations bring people, processes and data together, to gain full control over their projects, financials and overall business?
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn how the latest advances in cloud-based technology are transforming how Professional Services finance and project teams are working. Our experts will be discussing the growth of the industry, the challenges finance and project teams face with disparate systems and how adopting an all-in-one project and financial management solution, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, is helping organisations to improve efficiency, productivity and profitability.
An all-in-one project and financial management solution benefits:
- A single solution with a 360 degree view of data
- Automated processes to save time and eliminate duplicate data entry
- Increased efficiency and improved productivity
- Full control over projects, financials and overall business
- Cloud enabled
- Access from any device, anywhere at anytime
- Industry-leading solution from Microsoft
Who should watch?
Finance, IT and Operations leaders looking to increase efficiencies and productivity in their Professional Services organisation
- Eli Clarke, Business Consultant, Xpedition
- Adam Hamlington, Business Solutions Consultant, Xpedition
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, our team has over 20 years’ experience helping businesses achieve their financial management and cost-saving objectives through the implementation of intelligent cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Find out how we work in the Professional Services industry and can help your organisation by registering for our webinar.