By 2020 customer experience is expected to overtake both price and product as a key brand differentiator*. 76% of UK consumers felt that having a positive customer experience with a company is more important than the product itselfˆ.
Join this morning briefing to see how technology can give you a competitive edge:
- Drive value from data. Learn what to do with your data to serve customers better
- Break down your data silos to get a complete view of your customers
- Data driven personalisation – build real dialogue and deliver 121 conversations at scale, providing engaging customer experiences for every customer and prospect
- Uncover the predictive insights and analytics that will inform your decision making, power your business and drive growth
- Discover the secrets that already exist in your data and learn how to act on them
- Use predictive insights and analytics to predict who is ready to buy, what to offer customers when, and what deals have the highest propensity to close
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of customers so you can build omni-channel approaches and deliver seamless customer experiences
Join Xpedition at this Dynamics 365 AI event, to see how Sales and Marketing teams can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) and the power of AI to drive more profitable relationships through actionable insights.
Attend our Customer Engagement Dynamics 365 AI event
Discover how to enable predictive insights and instigate real dialogues with customers through data driven personalisation. See how your business can uncover the secrets of who is ready to buy and what deals have a high propensity to close.
Today, data is every company’s most valuable asset. However, most struggle to achieve a complete view, unable to connect silos both internal and external. This is the first challenge that organisations must overcome if they are to extract more value from their data.
You may have been collecting data for years, but not knowing what to do with it or how to use it to your advantage. Artificial Intelligence and customer engagement technology from Microsoft now exist, allowing the most forward thinking companies to spot trends, identify customer buying signals, predict outcomes and scenarios, provide exceptional customer experiences, and ultimately grow revenues significantly.
“AI promises to be the most disruptive class of technologies during the next 10 years” – John David Lovelock, Research VP at Gartner.
Register for this free to attend event today to see how you can unleash the power of your data. Find out how you can win at customer engagement by attending our Dynamics 365 AI event.