Redefine the insurance customer experience
Evolving customer expectations mean insurance firms need to deliver on the promise of personalised, omnichannel journeys. Contact us to learn how Xpedition, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the FS Xcelerator can transform the customer experience.
Innovative business applications for carriers and brokers
Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
Demand for personalised customer experiences, mounting competition from digital disruptors, and burgeoning regulation are transforming the insurance landscape.
Additionally, operational resilience is being tested more than ever. The impact of a global pandemic and other international events has shone a spotlight on the vulnerabilities of legacy IT systems and highlighted the importance of maintaining communication with customers during periods of high disruption. And with remote working, cloud migration and transformation has never been more important.
There’s a lot for insurance firms to consider, which is why choosing the right partner and the right technology is essential.
With over 20 years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner, Xpedition specialises in helping organisations envisage their digital future. Combining the FS Xcelerator suite of apps, including the Client Services App and Broker Management App, with our comprehensive experience in financial services, Xpedition helps organisations improve resilience and exceed customer expectations in this changing environment.
Client Services App
Exceed today’s modern client experiences
Key features and functions
- Complete client services solution
- Omni-channel communication
- Fully configurable case management capability
- Advanced case escalation
- Guided case process flows
- Self-service client portal for logging & viewing cases
- Automated responses and updates
- Knowledgebase of FAQs, regulatory info and articles
Broker Management App
Gain insights into your broker network and strengthen relationships
Key features and functions
- Streamlined broker onboarding process
- Easily track all information on contacts, authorised products and activities
- Gain comprehensive insights into broker performance
- Identify areas of concern, required development or opportunities
- Panel management provides insights into brokers relations with competitors and their competing products
- Full integration with Microsoft 365 including Outlook and Excel
- Can be embedded with Power BI to access additional insights and analysis
KYC and On-Boarding App
Meet KYC requirements – drive superior client experiences
Key features and benefits
- See what stage a record is in and what steps remain in order to complete it
- Process flows guide users through steps to ensure they capture all requirements
- Summary screen informs users of what tasks remain
- Customisable screens meet users needs and provide key intelligence
- Identify the most suitable client product with a configurable risk framework
- At proposal stage, system guides users through document generation procedure
- Utilises Power BI to provide deeper insights into client data
Learn how Xpedition helped Ageas identify high-value brokers, deliver targeted marketing with advanced automation, and provide mobile access to the latest data and intelligence across multiple platforms.
"From the moment we first approached Xpedition, they provided us with the best engagement experience at every stage."Matt Looker - Marketing Manager, Ageas Insurance