Financial Management and Customer Relationship Management solutions in the Cloud
In a world where remote working is increasingly becoming the new normal, the thought of upgrading your business systems to the cloud, with a project team located in different locations, can feel like a daunting task.
Traditionally on-premises IT system projects involve face-to-face meetings and consultants working on customer sites. But there’s no need for this, with Cloud solutions.
At Xpedition, we have our own proven, structured approach to delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing and Customer Service (CRM) and Business Central (ERP) projects remotely. We can deploy rapidly, cost-effectively and with minimal disruption to your teams and operations using proven remote communications, delivery tools and practices. There’s nothing new for us in remote delivery. We’ve been doing it for years using our UK team of experts.
Here are some of the reasons why our customers choose a remote delivery project approach:
- Their staff aren’t office-based and work remotely in different locations
- To minimise the company’s carbon footprint
- To help control costs by cutting out face-to-face meetings and travel expenses
- To include staff from multiple sites, including internationally
- The solution is being deployed across multiple sites
If you’re looking to deploy a new cloud-based CRM or Financial Management system remotely and want to find out more, download one of our brochures today or email email@example.com.