Xpedition work with a rich ecosystem of partners within the markets that we serve. Over many years we have been pleased to be party to reciprocal introduction arrangements to secure new clients for ourselves, for our partners and for our associates.
Below we describe the scheme that Xpedition operates to provide a reward for referrals from other Microsoft Gold Partners that subsequently become an Xpedition client.
Business Referral Scheme for Microsoft Gold Partners
The premise of the referral scheme is very simple, introduce our sales and marketing team to a contact who has an interest in business applications consultancy and when that organisation becomes an Xpedition customer the referring organisation received a 5% rebate of Xpedition consulting services.
Scheme Terms & Conditions:
- Referrals are only accepted from Microsoft Partners with at least 1 Gold MPN Competency.
- Referrals need to include a named contact within the organisation.
- Referrals are only accepted if the organisation is not already a Touchstone Group customer and is also not already in an active sales discussion with Xpedition.
- Once this check has been made, a confirmation email acknowledging that the referral has been accepted will be sent to the referrer.
- Xpedition normal qualification principles will apply, i.e. Xpedition is not obligated to pursue an opportunity at the referred business if the opportunity is not strong enough.
- A referral fee of 5% is payable on all cash receipts related to Xpedition invoiced consulting services arising from the referral within 365 days of the acceptance of the referral.
- Xpedition will inform the referrer quarterly of the calculated fees. Payment will be released within 30 days of invoice submission by the referring partner.
- In accordance with GDPR principles, only record the contact’s email address and phone number as part of the referral where they have given express permission to be being contacted by Xpedition.
- Organisations who are existing Dynamics 365 users do qualify for the referral scheme, subject to the criteria above.
- This scheme only applies to referring organisations where Xpedition does not already have other commercial supplier or partnership agreements in place with the referrer.
Xpedition Management reserves the right to modify or withdraw this referral programme without notice.